Enhanced security plus easy access control
Securing critical infrastructure, including military, transportation, technology, energy and industrial locations, is necessary to prevent potentially devastating security breaches. Intellicheck’s TWIC ID™ technology solution provides a key protective perimeter for vulnerable assets.
TWIC ID™ authenticates visitors’ Transportation Worker Identification Credentials and other identification credentials such as military IDs and driver licenses in real-time, so you’ll know if the ID is fake. TWIC ID™ can also connect to authoritative data sources to provide additional information about the ID and its status. TWIC ID™ makes it easy to produce customized access rules that restrict a visitor’s access to specific times, locations, or aligned with specific requirements or changing situations, such as heightened threat conditions.
TWIC ID™ works with mobile Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) readers and queries the Cancelled Card List (CCL), so it’s available wherever and whenever it’s needed. TWIC ID™ also authenticates other forms of identification to provide an additional layer of defense to critical infrastructure sites and facilities.
Why TWIC ID™?
- Increases the security and safety of critical or restricted facilities and worksites delivering real-time, accurate authentication of visitor, vendor, and staff member identification credentials such as visitors’ Transportation Worker Identification Credentials, military IDs, and driver licenses using mobile and mobile wireless TWIC readers
- Authenticates TWIC credentials, driver licenses from every state and all Canadian provinces, Mexican states plus federal Personal Identity Verification (PIV) smart cards, common access cards (CAC), and enhanced driver licenses
- Enables the creation of customized access rules that restrict a visitor’s access to specific times, locations, or aligns with specific situations or needs
- Automatically downloads and uses the most recent version of the TWIC Cancelled Card List (CCL)
- Integrates with physical access control systems including Lenel OnGuard®and AMAG Symmetry®
- Available as a subscription service or customized solution designed to meet your particular needs
TWIC ID helps control access and ensure security by authenticating a government-issued Transportation Worker Identification Credential card. TWIC ID scans a contractor’s smart chip enabled TWIC card and verifies that the driver is not on the TSA Canceled Card list. The system also provides real-time authentication of military IDs and driver licenses, making it a great asset for preventing potentially devastating security breaches.
The ID can connect to an authoritative data source to provide additional information and provide customized access rules that restrict a visitor’s access to specific times or locations. This allows restrictions on even approved vendors to only when and where you need them.