Enhanced security plus easy access control
Securing critical infrastructure, including military, transportation, technology, energy and industrial locations, is necessary to prevent potentially devastating security breaches. Intellicheck’s Port ID technology solution provides a key protective perimeter for vulnerable assets.
Port ID authenticates visitors’ Transportation Worker Identification Credentials (TWIC®) and other identification credentials such as military IDs and driver licenses in real-time, so you’ll know if the ID is fake. Port ID can also connect to authoritative data sources to provide additional information about the ID and its status. Port ID makes it easy to produce customized access rules that restrict a visitor’s access to specific times, locations, or aligned with specific requirements or changing situations, such as heightened threat conditions.
Port ID works with mobile TWIC® readers and queries the Cancelled Card List (CCL), so it’s available wherever and whenever it’s needed. Port ID also authenticates other forms of identification to provide an additional layer of defense to critical infrastructure sites and facilities.
Why Port ID?
- Increases the security and safety of critical or restricted facilities and worksites delivering real-time, accurate authentication of visitor, vendor, and staff member identification credentials such as visitors’ Transportation Worker Identification Credentials, military IDs, and driver licenses using mobile and mobile wireless TWIC® readers
- Authenticates TWIC® credentials, driver licenses from every state and all Canadian provinces, Mexican states plus federal Personal Identity Verification (PIV) smart cards, common access cards (CAC), and enhanced driver licenses
- Enables the creation of customized access rules that restrict a visitor’s access to specific times, locations, or aligns with specific situations or needs
- Automatically downloads and uses the most recent version of the TWIC® Cancelled Card List (CCL)
- Integrates with physical access control systems including Lenel OnGuard® and AMAG Symmetry®
- Available as a subscription service or customized solution designed to meet your particular needs
* TWIC® is a federally registered trademark owned by the Department of Homeland Security and use herein does not imply endorsement
Port ID helps control access and ensure security by authenticating a government-issued Transportation Worker Identification Credential card. Port ID scans a contractor’s smart chip enabled TWIC® card and verifies that the driver is not on the TSA Canceled Card list. The system also provides real-time authentication of military IDs and driver licenses, making it a great asset for preventing potentially devastating security breaches.
The ID can connect to an authoritative data source to provide additional information and provide customized access rules that restrict a visitor’s access to specific times or locations. This allows restrictions on even approved vendors to only when and where you need them.