- Intellicheck is looking for dynamic individual to own our Identity platform. Obtaining a thorough knowledge of Intellicheck services, our deployment scenarios, and our positioning in the marketplace, is expected.
- This is an opportunity to utilize your success navigating a highly-competitive marketplace to win new business from large, enterprise-level entities; to exercise your passion for building, innovating and directing your enthusiasm for resolving the challenges of Identity; and it’s a chance to be part of a high-performance, collaborative team in a dynamic and rapidly growing company and fast-changing industry. The position will report to the Vice President of Products.
- Prioritize and Deliver on strategic and tactical roadmap developing the plans for implementation
- Working with designers and engineers to provide product requirements (PRD’s) for proposed services and innovation
- Managing backlog, and driving projects to completion in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Relentless focus on delivering high-quality and scalable features with attention to detail supporting critical go-to-market capabilities.
- Developing a deep understanding of internal user’s needs, so as to be able to best provide the tools, services and platform performance they need to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
- Planning, communicating, and rolling out releases and functionality
- Agile delivery approaches – augmenting, refining and prioritizing backlogs and verifying sprint deliverables
- 5 to 7 years of product management experience
- 3 years of fraud, identity and risk management knowledge around Financial Service/FinTech
- Excellent writing and Communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, hands-on, results-oriented and self-motivated
- Experience with Financial Services, Fintech, Retail, e-commerce, payments, and other Digital verticals
- Ability to work with customers, understanding their needs and translating them into product requirements
- Ability to understand and analyze competitive landscape to understand competitive advantages and product gaps
- Analytical skills, flexibility, and creativity
- Great benefits including discounts on everything from your phone service to electronics to the gym
- 401k with 50% match up to 6% of salary
- 100% remote with meetups quarterly
This job is contingent upon successful results of a thorough background check