Intellicheck seeks an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to join our rapidly growing company to execute a pre-release testing strategy that ensures software product quality and viability, and compliance with customer needs. This position involves close collaboration with the development, product, and other areas to understand product requirements. This is an opportunity to utilize the breadth of your skills and expertise; to channel your passion for working with new mission-critical technologies; and to collaborate with a dedicated team in a dynamic environment where your contribution has a direct impact on the advancement of Intellicheck’s mission to stop fraud before it starts.
- Review software requirements, specifications, and technical design documents.
- Create well-structured test plans, test suites, and test cases.
- Develops and executes automated tests using common open source tools.
- Performs regression testing to verify bugs are resolved.
- 3-5 years of experience performing software development and quality assurance.
- Experience with Software Design Documentation.
- Excellent planning, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Must work well with others in a supportive team environment with an eagerness to learn
Additional Desired Qualifications
- Experience in Agile/Scrum Environment.
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board/American Software Testing Qualifications Board certifications.
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- Experience working in a SaaS product environment.
- Test Automation experience (Webdriver, Postman, SoapUI, or similar tools).
- 401K and Full Health Benefits (medical, vision, dental, FSA, HSA, Life, Disability, & EAP) for regular full-time employees.
- Commuter benefits
- Competitive compensation.
- Training and development program with access to thousands of courses.