Intellicheck, Inc.® is an industry-leading, publicly-traded company with an unparalleled record of excellence providing identity authentication for over 25 years. Our proprietary ID Check AuthenticationEngine™ solution—the only anti-fraud solution that is easy to deploy and more than 99% effective—provides analysis and authentication of ID document barcodes and state-of-the-art facial recognition and optical character recognition technologies for comprehensive fraud prevention.
Quality Assurance Engineer
Intellicheck seeks an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to join our rapidly growing company to execute a pre-release testing strategy that ensures software product quality and viability, and compliance with customer needs. This position involves close collaboration with the development, product, and other areas to understand product requirements. This is an opportunity to utilize the breadth of your skills and expertise; to channel your passion for working with new mission-critical technologies; and to collaborate with a dedicated team in a dynamic environment where your contribution has a direct impact on the advancement of Intellicheck’s mission to stop fraud before it starts.
- Review software requirements, specifications, and technical design documents.
- Create well-structured test plans, test suites, and test cases.
- Develops and executes automated tests using common open source tools.
- Performs regression testing to verify bugs are resolved.
- 3-5 years of experience performing software development and quality assurance.
- Experience with Software Design Documentation.
- Excellent planning, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related subject.
- Must work well with others in a supportive team environment with an eagerness to learn
Additional Desired Qualifications
- Experience in Agile/Scrum Environment.
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board/American Software Testing Qualifications Board certifications.
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- Experience working in a SaaS product environment.
- Test Automation experience (Webdriver, Postman, SoapUI, or similar tools).
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Requires travel as needed for company meetings.
- Valid driver’s license and no major driving violations.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk and sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. This job is contingent upon positive results from a thorough background check