Intellicheck seeks an experienced Business Development Manager to join our rapidly growing company to identify and generate new business opportunities—largely through cold‑calling, emailing, and networking; and, it demands an understanding of ID authentication technologies and how they work, and the ability to articulate this clearly to both business and technical customers. Obtaining a thorough knowledge of Intellicheck products, their deployment scenarios, and their positioning in the marketplace, is expected.
This is an opportunity to utilize your success navigating a highly-competitive marketplace to win new business from large, enterprise-level entities; to exercise your passion for building customer relationships and your enthusiasm for resolving their challenges to prevent fraud; and it’s a chance to be part of a high-performance, collaborative team in a dynamic and rapidly growing company and fast-changing industry.
- Consistently meet and exceed sales quotas, closing enterprise-level deals over $250k.
- Conduct discovery sessions to clearly understand the prospect’s business needs, priorities, budget, timing, and KPIs.
- Become a trusted partner selling Intellicheck’s strategic ID Authentication solutions that meet/exceed the business needs of the client/prospect.
- Systematic use of cold calling, emailing, Linkedin and other avenues to generate leads and identify sales opportunities.
- Prepare prospect proposals, negotiate business terms, and manage the overall contractual process.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales.
- Attend marketing related seminars, conferences, and exhibitions when appropriate.
- 5+ years’ experience in outside sales with a background in Identity/Document Authentication Fraud Prevention/Identity Risk Prevention Strategies preferred.
- Sales hunter mentality with a proven, repeatable, new business development sales methodology.
- Sustained history of quota attainment selling SaaS based solutions with a strong track record of closing enterprise-level deals over $250k.
- Previous background in Identity Verification, Identity Fraud, KYC Compliance, Document Verification, Authentication, and Identity Risk Prevention Strategies.
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, and negotiating skills; consultative sales approach with a business solution centric mindset.
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and understand their business needs.
- Ability to tell a compelling business story, deeply understanding the organization’s strategic initiatives in digital identity and authentication.
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills.
- A roll-up-your-sleeves mentality with an ability to work independently in a fast paced, high‑growth environment.
- Continuous learner who understands the importance of questions and openness.
- Ability to travel when necessary in the assigned territory, which could be in the United States and/or Canada
- 401K and Full Health Benefits (medical, vision, dental, FSA, HSA, Life, Disability, & EAP) for regular full-time employees.
- Commuter benefits
- Competitive compensation.
- Training and development program with access to thousands of courses.