Intellicheck seeks an experienced Software Engineer (SE) to join our rapidly growing company to develop software applications and services aligned with our technology roadmap in collaboration with members of Intellicheck’s Software Development and Business Development teams.
This is an opportunity to utilize the breadth of your skills and expertise; to channel your passion for developing new mission-critical technologies; and to collaborate with a dedicated team in a dynamic environment where your contribution has a direct impact on the advancement of Intellicheck's mission to stop fraud before it starts.
· Develop components of new applications using the Microsoft® technology stack; contribute to design, development, coding and testing of software services and modules using .NET supported programming languages.
· Develop front-end modules: web-based graphical user interfaces, websites; and, develop web services for various platforms using modern frameworks for both mobile and desktop deployment.
· Perform problem solving, debugging, testing and performance tuning of software applications.
· Support user acceptance testing (UAT) activities in collaboration with the Quality Assurance team and customers.
· 3-5 years of experience in software development, creating interactive web applications for enterprises using the Microsoft Stack and Azure Cloud Services
· Experience with NET Framework technologies: Microsoft®.Net Framework 4.5+/.Net Core, ASP.NET, MVC 4+, .NET Core, WPF, WCF, Entity Framework, LINQ, ADO.Net, Web Services, Web API, Object Oriented Programming
· Experience with SOAP and REST based Web services (XML, JSON).
· Experience with mobile application development on Android and iOS platforms a plus.
· Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills.
· Strongly detail-oriented and possesses excellent communication skills.
· Self-directed; takes initiative and considers implications of actions.
· Must work well with others in a supportive team environment with an eagerness to learn
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or software related field.
· Must pass a background check and drug screening.
Additional Desired Qualifications
· Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS).
· T-SQL Query writing
· Stored procedure creation
· Data Modeling and Query Optimization
· Caching/Session Management
· Authentication and Authorization
· Experience with Agile development processes, methodologies, and tools
· Experience with distributed source control systems (preferably Git)
· Experience with Azure DevOps
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Requires travel as needed for company meetings.
· Valid driver’s license and no major driving violations.
· While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk and sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
This job is contingent upon successful results of a thorough background check