Senior Software Engineer
Intellicheck seeks an experienced Senior Software Engineer (SSE) to join our rapidly growing company to develop software applications and services aligned with our technology roadmap in collaboration with members of Intellicheck’s Software Development and Business Development teams.
This is an opportunity to utilize the breadth of your skills and expertise; to channel your passion for developing new mission-critical technologies; and to collaborate with a dedicated team in a dynamic environment where your contribution has a direct impact on the advancement of Intellicheck's mission to stop fraud before it starts.
· Partner with the technology and business development teams to navigate the complexities and challenges of our rapidly evolving industry and identify solutions.
· Perform full stack development activities and make recommendations regarding new and emerging technologies. Including but not limited to the following:
o Development and maintenance of next generation web-based enterprise software products for external‑facing systems– includes front- and back-end development.
o Database design.
o Software installer/installation process design.
o Software services and software development kits (SDK).
· Develop components of new applications using the Microsoft® technology stack; write clean, scalable code using .NET supported programming languages.
· Develop websites and web services for various platforms using modern frameworks for both mobile and desktop deployment.
· Perform problem solving, debugging, testing and performance tuning of software applications.
· Lead the software engineering team through the full software development lifecycle.
· Support and manage user acceptance testing (UAT) activities in collaboration with the Quality Assurance team and customers.
· 7-10 years of experience creating complex, interactive web applications for enterprises using the Microsoft Stack and Azure Cloud Services
· Extensive knowledge of well-known software design patterns and practices including Service Oriented Architecture, Microservices, Dependency Injection, and so forth.
· Significant experience with software delivery, including unit testing, continuous integration and deployment, code quality/linting and matrix/grid/cross-platform testing.
· In‑depth knowledge of .NET Framework technologies: .Net Framework 4.5+/.Net Core, ASP.NET, MVC 4+, .NET Core, WPF, WCF, Entity Framework, LINQ, ADO.Net, Web Services, Web API, Object Oriented Programming
· Strong knowledge and proficiency in the technologies that underpin the web HTTP, DNS, IP, Load balancing, JSON, SOAP, etc.
· Operating Systems: Microsoft® Windows, Linux, Android, iOS.
· Experience with Software Design Documentation.
· Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills.
· Strongly detail-oriented and possesses excellent communication skills.
· Self-directed; takes initiative and considers implications of actions.
· Must work well with others in a supportive team environment.
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science; Master's Degree preferred.
· Must pass a background check and drug screening.
Additional Desired Qualifications
· Experience with SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS).
· T-SQL Query writing
· Stored procedure creation
· Data Modeling and Query Optimization
· Caching/Session Management
· Authentication and Authorization
· Experience with Agile development processes, methodologies, and tools
· Experience with distributed source control systems (preferably Git)
· Experience with Microsoft Azure® DevOps
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Requires travel as needed for company meetings.
· Valid driver’s license and no major driving violations.
· While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk and sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
This job is contingent upon successful results of a thorough background check