Intellicheck seeks an Outside Sales Representative to further our achievement of profitable growth—meeting and exceeding defined sales targets and key performance indicators (KPI). This position requires identifying and generating new business opportunities—largely through cold‑calling, emailing, and networking; and, it demands an understanding of ID authentication technologies and how they work, and the ability to articulate this clearly to both business and technical customers. Obtaining a thorough knowledge of Intellicheck products, their deployment scenarios, and their positioning in the marketplace, is expected.
This is an opportunity to utilize your success navigating a highly-competitive marketplace to win new business from large, enterprise-level entities; to exercise your passion for building customer relationships and your enthusiasm for resolving their challenges to prevent fraud; and it's a chance to be part of a high-performance, collaborative team in a dynamic and rapidly growing company and fast-changing industry.
- Consistently meet and exceed sales quotas, closing enterprise-level deals over $250k.
- Conduct discovery sessions to clearly understand the prospect’s business needs, priorities, budget, timing, and KPIs.
- Become a trusted partner selling Intellicheck's strategic ID Authentication solutions that meet/exceed the business needs of the client/prospect.
- Systematic use of cold calling, emailing, Linkedin and other avenues to generate leads and identify sales opportunities.
- Prepare prospect proposals, negotiate business terms, and manage the overall contractual process.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales.
- Attend marketing related seminars, conferences, and exhibitions when appropriate.
- 5+ years’ experience in outside sales with a background in Identity/Document Authentication Fraud Prevention/Identity Risk Prevention Strategies preferred.
- Sales hunter mentality with a proven, repeatable, new business development sales methodology.
- Sustained history of quota attainment selling SaaS based solutions with a strong track record of closing enterprise-level deals over $250k.
- Previous background in Identity Verification, Identity Fraud, KYC Compliance, Document Verification, Authentication, and Identity Risk Prevention Strategies.
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, and negotiating skills; consultative sales approach with a business solution centric mindset.
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and understand their business needs.
- Ability to tell a compelling business story, deeply understanding the organization’s strategic initiatives in digital identity and authentication.
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills.
- A roll-up-your-sleeves mentality with an ability to work independently in a fast paced, high‑growth environment.
- Continuous learner who understands the importance of questions and openness.
- Ability to travel when necessary in the assigned territory, which could be in the United States and/or Canada
This job is contingent upon successful results of a thorough background check